The BassAwards (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.), C / Rambla de Santa Cruz, 133, Santa Cruz de Tenerife – Spain / All rights reserved.
1. The BassAwards, a brand of Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002, July 11, information society services and electronic commerce, inform you that:
The company name is Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U. and its personal tax code is B 76543487 inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Tenerife on 05/05/2011, 933 protocol, volume 3187 general; sheet 20, sheet TF-48689, 1st Inscription.
Registered office in C / Rambla de Santa Cruz, 133, Santa Cruz de Tenerife – Spain
2. The BassAwards (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.) report that the purpose of the web 192.168.1.20/bass is to offer the general public knowledge of the activities that the company carries out and the products and services it provides.
4. The intellectual property rights of the web 192.168.1.20/bass and various elements contained therein are owned by Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.
5. The BassAwards (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.) reserve the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes and updates in the information on its website or in its configuration and presentation.
6. The BassAwards (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.) do not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the web, its content, nor that it is updated, although the best of efforts are ensured, where and when appropriate, to prevent, correct or update it.
7. The access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The user is responsible for all actions performed with the user ID. In particular, the user is responsible for selecting a password and reminder, with suitable words and phrases, that can be numbers and letters combined. On certain systems, punctuation marks and special characters that are difficult to guess are highly advised. Words taken from the dictionary should be avoided, as well as words related to the person in question (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or easy-to-guess combinations using months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.) The BassAwards (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.) are not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information.
8. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, and any breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U., will result in legal action.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
The BassAwards, a Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U. brand, inform users of its service of the protection of personal data policy so that users can freely and voluntarily decide whether they wish to provide the personal data that may be required or that can be obtained after the subscription or registration in any of the services offered.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data, the BassAwards (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.) inform that the personal data provided through the forms on this website, through emails or as result of any transaction or operation carried out will be processed and collected in a data file. Consent must be given by the sender to be included in the file.
The purpose of this file is to serve as a carrier of information for the administrative and commercial management of the company.
The user of this service acknowledges that the information and personal data provided is accurate and true. In this sense, the user undertakes to immediately communicate any changes in the personal data so that the information contained in the file is kept up to date and free of errors.
For the purposes of Article 21 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society, the user agrees to receive commercial communication emails sent by Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U. to the email address registered initially by the user to give full information about the services provided by the company. The user may object at any time to receiving such communications by request through the channels specifically authorized to do so. This ADVERTISING will always be carried out by Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U. and it may contain information about products and/or services marketed directly by the latter or by a related party with which it mediates any relationship, agreement or contract.
If you wish, you can contact the BassAwards (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.), residing at C / Rambla de Santa Cruz, 133, Santa Cruz de Tenerife – Spain or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to fulfill the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
The BassAwards (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.) reserve the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislations and industry practices. In such cases, the enterprise (Brandia Mediabranding, S.L.U.) will announce these changes with reasonable notice before implementation on this page.#763996